Friday, May 13, 2011

Good Bye Blogger..Hello Word Press

Although I have enjoyed posting my blog here in Blogger, the recent downtimes posted by this service pose a serious obstacle for my recent endeavor - A Blog Day For The Rest Of The Year
Because of the yesterday's unscheduled unavailability of the service I could not post the blog for Thursday making it the first failure for this literary adventure. To make sure such interruptions don't occur again and keep yesterday's mishap the first and last one, I have decided to move the blog to a different hosting service.

It is with excitement and little sadness I am informing you today this blog has been moved to WordPress. All the existing blogs have been moved over there along with your comments. The layout is more stripped down and more minimal than ever before.

Here is the link to the new home of my blogs:
http://scriblinmind.wordpress.com

I hope you will update your bookmarks and continue your support.
Also this counts as today's post :)

5 down. 360 more to go. See you tomorrow.

No comments: